Zeus 's Form Submission

Name: Zeus

Discord Name: imzeus69#7861

Discord ID: 505799150449852426

DOB: 10/15/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): what makes me different is my experience in mil sims.
Ive been a chief warrant officer 5 in the marines on other Servers and as high as colonel.
I know what i am doing and i strive for in dept RP.
i really want to fly as a pilot for the marine corps IRL and i am working my way up there and i also hold a Private pilots license IRL.
I use my common sense to RP and usually am good at what i do.
Confidence is my best friend

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 88

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have the experience needed to join a mil sim along with the discipline.
I am good at what i do .
I also want to join a RP server that is serious but at the same time time to be in.
I follow at the rules there are to RP and to make sure that everyone’s experience is good

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 57

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I’ve been a chief warrant officer 5 in the marines on other Servers and as high as colonel.
I can bring discipline and a fun time to the team!

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: little

What is our Golden Rule?: Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxxing
NO racism/ bigoted/sexist/vulgar usernames
No contesting punishment given by staff open a ticket to appeal
dont ask about whitelist app
dont disrespect active duty or veterans stolen valor is a perma ban
dont argue in discord
no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): ZPT means any rule breakers may be banned by staff at any given time without a warning or without prior contact

Accepted

Claims to have experience, good understanding of the rules