Zee's whitelist application

What is your name? Sabby S

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) zeekiraj.

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 565931526131286046

How old are you? 17

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2006.07.26

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) I am hold myself to a higher standard than most people in a server and also make sure that I am learning something from someone that may have never known about, and if I do then that means that I am accomplishing something in that I want to have to my future self. Not only do I have a high level of self respect, but I also know a lot of skills that are going to make me perfect for any position that is offered to me.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) I think I should be considered because of the experience I can bring to the server. I also feel I should be considered because of my willingness to learn more and interact with more people and make strong connections with people. My last reason is my eagerness and excitement to get back into milsim and perform to the best of my ability whether that being active and in discord chats and VC’s or just being active and present during operations.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? My teamwork skills are phenomenal

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

What is our Golden Rule? Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
Absolutely no using banned words
No contesting punishments given By Staff
14. No Blackmailing/Using information for your Benefit (This creates a Toxic Environment.) This is a ZERO tolerance Rule
Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
21. Do not disrespect the dead
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
28. Absolutely no Erotic Roleplay (ERP)
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) Do not be homophobic, don’t act like a moreron as well as make sure your being respectful to everyone

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
I don’t really like your Zero Tolerance answer but it for the most part it acceptable.