Zay's Form Submission

Name: zay

Discord Name: Zayder

Discord ID: zayder

DOB: 10122005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have been playing FiveM For 5 years as law enforcement, military, Civilian almost anything u can imagine ive been within FiveM Roleplay. I like to Roleplay but i also like have fun. On a couple other servers i was XO or CO for Spec ops teams such as Delta Force, Marsoc, Navy Seals (also been team lead in other units such as 101st air born). But i also know how to be at the bottom and listen to orders when needed i dont ask for rank ups or when the alp will be read im patient.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 97

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Going back to the answer i gave you guys before heres a reason why you should consider me is because i have been doing milsims for 5 years and have lots of experience with FiveM. I also have been playing arma 3 milsims since 2019. i know what im doing im not a idiot and i can bring good RP to the server.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 65

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES but when US army is available would rather that

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Im good Team leader i can help others and new players get used to fivem and how it works. i bring great roleplay im also a great team player.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE never been apart of CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no ads, no drama, no chat spam, no contesting punishments, no faction bashing, follow discord user name rules ( all in odder)

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: no contesting punishments, tanks cant use main cannon on ground troops, no cockpit sniping pilots, dont break speed limit in cars, no using rpgs on ground troops, must maintain a realistic load out ( all in odder)

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): no doxing anyone

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Lots of background when it comes to fivem and RP

Additional Comments
N/A