Zaphire's Form Submission

Name: Zaphire

Discord Name: _zaphire

Discord ID: 346558238419976215

DOB: 21-10-2002

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): honestly i dont exactly think im to different from anyone im just someone very interested into milsim i used to be in a few like battlegrounds rp and a few others before the whole thing with rockstar happened the only things that i guess may be different is just how i view things and also my interests considering my profile but all in all i dont see my self as to different other then a new face and personality and someone new to be a potential friend for people (or not depending if they like my presence)

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 97

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): i think i should be considered due to mainly my experience with a few milsim servers i used to be apart of and also i used to do arma 3 milsims i used to mainly do alot of stuff with vehicles tho from being a tanker, mechanic, engineer, and at times a heli pilot

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 55

What faction are you applying for?: Russian federation

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: well i can bring in skills such as knowledge on vehicles and mechanic work and how to operate them and also a decent helicopter pilot

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): none

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no advertising other fivem servers
no drama / spreading rumors
no chat spam
no contesting punishment’s given out by staff
no faction bashing
you must adhere to the discord username policy no custom text like Cyrillic or special characters must also have a formatted name unless not in a faction

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: do not contest punishment’s made by staff it’ll lead to more punishment’s if you think a staff member is abusing power then make a ticket
tanks can not use their main canon on enemy infantry unless said infantry has explosives on them
no sniping airplane pilots while the plane is airborne you can only snipe at helicopter pilots
no breaking vehicle limits
no rpgs to kill infantry should only be used against vehicles unless your isis
must maintain a realistic weapon loadout and respect weapon weight

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): in my own words its well no tolerance for many things such as rule breaking, cheating, hacking, being disrespectful, and overall being a nuisance

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes i agree

Accepted

Claims to have experience, and a good understanding of the rules