Zak's Form Submission

Name: Zak

Discord Name: Recqo

Discord ID: recqo.

DOB: 05-12-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): dont know

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): because im not gonna ruin rp like other people do and im new to fivem just looking for a milsim server

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

What faction are you applying for?: USMC

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Good teamwork and communication

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): yeah i know abit about usmc but not alot

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. no advertising other fivem servers
9. no rumours or drama
11. no chat spam
13. no contesting punishments
23. no faction bashing
32. must follow discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. dont contest staff punishments
6. tanks cant use the main cannon on ground troops unless they have explosives devices
11. no sniping pilots out of the cockpit when aircraft is airborne
13. no breaking vehicles limits
20.dont use an RPG to kill ground troops only vehicles
25. must maintain realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): the zero tolerance policy is no doxxing and I’m not sure what doxing actually means but I think its to do with revealing someone’s real life identity or personal information

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

The Application did not follow word count and shows lack of effort to complete.

Additional Comments
Thank you for applying and I hope you re apply soon!