Zack Snow's Form Submission

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No doxxing anyone.
8. No racism / bigoted / sexist / vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given by staff
17. Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/serving( stolen valor will result in a permanent ban)
24. Do not argue in discord Channels/chats
31. Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Zero tolerance policy is those rules that shall not be broken no matter what. If broken, it will result in a ban with no right to contest

What is our Golden Rule?: “Use common sense”

Name: Zack Snow

Discord Name: ztd#7089

Discord ID: 797243715701440553

DOB: 9/9/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’m different as I don’t think there is anything more important than saying you served for your country. This meaning I have a real passion for military ways allowing me to roleplay the best I can and make scenes feel more real than ever. I believe no matter who they are, you respect your higher ups and listen to there instructions in detail to insure you don’t fail in mission. Due to this, I’m very good at understanding and following instructions.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 81

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 102

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Marine Corps

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me as I’m passionate about this sort of stuff and have prior experience in other servers allowing me to be a more developed private. This also means I understand what my instructor is telling me to do and I will follow it out perfectly. I have many skills, one being firearms. I’m very advanced with rifles and secondary weapons as I have done lots of time working with them and how to fire one. In past situations on another server I had 56 confirmed kills over 2 deployments which helped on the long run. I’m hoping to do the same here

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: As said in previous answers I have multiple skill with rifles. Aswell as this, I understand the significance of communication and will be able to carry it out to those fighting along side me. One skill I have is that I acknowledge when I’m in the wrong and will do anything to correct my mistake as it helps u build mental strength whilst fighting in the war. Also, I have patients meaning I can sit in tents for weeks with no food and still fight to my max potential to save those In my faction.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Marines serve on U.S. Navy ships, protect naval bases, guard U.S. embassies and provide an ever-ready quick strike force to protect U.S. interests anywhere in the world. I know this due to my other servers I’ve taken part in.

Your whitelist application has been accepted.