Yeezy Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Tylen Davis

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
yeezy#8749

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2006-04-24

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I think what sets me apart from others is my experience and knowledge of Milsim. I’ve been doing Milsim RP for about 4 years and have a lot of knowledge. In these years , I have been in Milsim’s on both GTA, Fivem, Arma 3, and even roblox. During my time doing milsim, I done a great job with maturity and leadership qualities which led to my rank of Master Sergeant in Battle Grounds rp for the Marine Corps.
Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I think it should be considered based on the experience it can bring to the server. I also feel that my ability to learn quickly, connect with people and build strong bonds should be considered. My final reason is my excitement and willingness to return to Milsim and do my best, whether active in Discord chats/channels, VCs, or simply being active and present during operations.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
United States Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
A skill I can bring to the faction is the ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for whatever task arises. Another skill I can apply is leadership skills and a sense of responsibility, whether I am in a position of power or not. I always set high standards for myself and others.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I know the ranking structure, the purpose of the different divisions within the army, and other basic knowledge on the army like its purpose and what it has to offer.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No Doxxing anyone, No racism/vulgar language/ bigoted/ sexist, No contesting punishments given by staff, No asking when your whitelisted application will be accepted, Do not disrespect those serving or severed, Do not argue in discord chats/channels, No mod menus
Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes
What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The Zero Tolerance Policy is a policy set in place to prevent all types of indecency within the server. This includes No racism, No doxxing, No slurs, and overall being a nice human being.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A