Xander H's Form Submission

Name: Xander H

Discord Name: ☭TenaciousJ87☭#0899

Discord ID: 741131630265106433

DOB: 08/26/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Some of the reasons I’m interested in joining are the videos. The YouTube videos look really good and I have been wanting to join for a while but never got to make an application. I have also had friends recommend this server multiple different times so I’m finally joining. Another reason I’m interested in joining is because I haven’t been in a milsim for about 2 months and I just miss the atmosphere of a milsim.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 77

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Some of the reasons you should except me is I have over 1000 plus hours of roleplay experience, I have been in 7+ different Milsom servers ( AFMRP V2, AFMRP V3, UNRP, BGRP, OWRP, etc) and 7 different rp communities over the last year. Another reason you should except me into this great community is my maturity and responsibility. I am also very reliable.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Russian Federation

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Mostly my knowledge and experience, along with extensive leadership skills.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Ive studied the Russian military since 2021, and have learned many of the ways they operate and function, learning the chain of command structure, how there special forces operate, diffrent divisions and units.

What is our Golden Rule?: Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No Doxxing
8. No Racism/ Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given By Staff
17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31.Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Basically a rule with no warning insta ban

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A