Williams Staff app part 2

Name in Discord (USMC Williams)

Discord ID 306342993378410502

Name in FiveM (SSgt Williams)

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:

Connor C, J. Garrett Sr

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Check your play time by doing “/playtime” while in game.

What is your playtime in the server?

5 days 7 hours 2 minutes

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)

I am writing to express my strong interest in joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team. and I am eager to contribute my skills, experience, and dedication to this important cause.

Commitment to a Cause: Operation Freedom Storm’s mission aligns perfectly with my personal values and beliefs. I am passionate about being in the staff team and I believe in the positive impact that this server can have on the players.

Skills and Expertise: I bring a strong background in being staff that I believe can be a valuable asset to the staff team. My experience in staff has equipped me with the skills necessary to contribute effectively to the success of this server.

Teamwork and Collaboration: I thrive in a team-oriented environment and have a proven track record of collaborating with diverse groups to achieve common goals. I understand the importance of clear communication, cooperation, and adaptability within a team, and I am committed to fostering a positive and productive team dynamic.

Leadership Opportunities: I am eager to take on leadership roles and responsibilities within the staff team. I believe in leading by example, making informed decisions, and motivating team members to perform at their best. I am excited about the possibility of contributing to the positive direction of Operation Freedom Storm.

Personal Growth and Development: I see this opportunity as a chance for personal growth and development. I am committed to continuously learning and improving my skills, and I believe that Operation Freedom Storm will provide an environment for me to do so.

Networking and Connections: I look forward to building meaningful professional connections with the dedicated individuals who make up the Operation Freedom Storm team. I believe that the relationships formed during this experience will not only benefit the server but also offer long-term networking opportunities.

Sense of Duty: Lastly, I feel a deep sense of duty and responsibility towards the server, and I am driven to make a meaningful contribution to its well-being. I see joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team as a way to fulfill this duty.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to Operation Freedom Storm’s mission and to work alongside like-minded individuals who share my commitment to making a positive impact. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how I can contribute further.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)

I would like to highlight several key attributes and qualifications that I believe make me a strong candidate for this important role:

1. Expertise in Staff: I possess specialized knowledge and skills in staff, which I believe will be highly valuable for the server.

2. Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking: I have a proven track record of analyzing complex situations, identifying potential challenges, and developing effective solutions. In my previous roles, I have consistently demonstrated the ability to think critically and make sound decisions under pressure, which is essential for a staff team member in a dynamic environment like Operation Freedom Storm.

3. Strong Communication Skills: Effective communication is paramount in any team-based operation. My ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal forms, ensures that information flows smoothly within the team and that our mission and objectives are conveyed accurately to all stakeholders.

4. Team Player: I thrive in collaborative environments and am committed to fostering a positive team culture. I believe that a harmonious and cohesive team is key to the success of any server, and I am dedicated to working collaboratively with my colleagues to achieve our common goals.

5. Adaptability and Resilience: In fast-paced and challenging situations, adaptability and resilience are crucial. I have demonstrated my capacity to adapt to changing circumstances, maintain composure during crises, and bounce back from setbacks. These qualities enable me to remain effective and focused even in high-stress scenarios.

6. Leadership and Initiative: I am not only prepared to take direction but also eager to take on leadership roles when needed. I understand the importance of proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and taking the initiative to drive positive change within the team and the operation as a whole.

7. Commitment to the Mission: I am genuinely passionate about the mission and objectives of Operation Freedom Storm. I believe in the positive impact that this server can have on the players, and I am dedicated to contributing my utmost to its success.

8. Continuous Learning and Improvement: I am committed to ongoing self-improvement and professional development. I understand the importance of staying updated on the latest developments in staff, and I actively seek opportunities to expand my knowledge and skills.

9. Integrity and Ethical Values: I hold myself to the highest ethical standards and prioritize integrity in all my actions. I understand the importance of trust and ethical conduct within the team and with external partners.

In summary, my qualifications encompass a combination of expertise, problem-solving ability, effective communication, adaptability, leadership, commitment to the mission, a dedication to continuous learning, and unwavering integrity. I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute my skills and attributes to the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team and to play a vital role in achieving our shared goals. Thank you for considering my application.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?

yes

Any Additional Information?

no

Dear Williams, I have not RPed with you in game very much and I have only really talked with you 3 or 4 times. From my point of view, I don’t know if you’re ready for staff… Its nothing personal

-1 Goff

Plus or Minus with amount EX: +1 or -1

+4 (Executive Staff Referral)

Reason for plus or minus:
Is a aquired taste of humor, can be weirdo but is a great member and very active. Is commmited to helpings and wants to when all seems lost. Helped marines find their issues from a NCO ot SNCO possession, takes a lot of courage to step up in extream conditions the require the strongest will to identify those issues. I give him this as he is a active and a problem solver.

Additional Information:
Heres the fun part, this shouldn’t matter as long as your committed to becoming a staff member but i will watch you like a hawk like the rest of staff team. I will be there on yout darkest day on patrol of staff doing your job when you mess up, so i can punish you, i will be there to let you know what you messed up on no matter how small it is i will rub it in. I will not be your friend first i will be your command and if somehow you pass through your training… i will still do the same thing. I will do No more & No Less that what is required of me to get you into a decent staff member for OFSM. Good Luck!