Will Wilkinson 's Form Submission

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Discord Name: Jarhead4life163

Discord ID: 382763539145687040

DOB: 07/22/1995

Name: Will Wilkinson

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Marine Corps

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I take any and all roleplays seriously and I am more then happy and willing to help out wherever I can even if it’s to answer a simple question. I have real life experience and knowledge that I feel might benefit or assist the server and milsim. I’m willing to put in the time and effort to show that I’m worthy and trustworthy for whatever responsibilities that are given to me by any higher ups

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 76

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes I have IRL experience in my chosen faction

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have about three years of FiveM experience as LEO and as staff. I have held ranks such as Lieutenant, Major, Assistant Head to the head of the SAST department, head of LSPD, moderator, and have also held roles in a Civ gang that RP as a mafia group, I was the right hand man to the head of the mafia organization. I feel like my wide and diverse experience could benefit me in this group due to similar procedures and executions of plans

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I have five years of IRL United States Marine Corps experience and I know how to find IRL SOPs that can help give more of a realistic experience if needed. I also more the rank structure and currently hold a NCO rank IRL and have experience in the leadership roles

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7: no doxxing anyone
8: no racist/Bigoted/ Sexist/ Vulgar username
13: No contesting punishments given by staff
17: do not ask when your whitelisted application will be accepted
20: do not disrespect those who have served/serving
24: Do not argue is discord channels/chats
31: no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy means that if you break the rules even once then you will be punished in accordance with the guidelines listed in the server rules

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A