Why I should be whitelisted

What is your name? The Hangman

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) The Hangman#2723

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 722701172519075861

How old are you? 14

What is your date of birth? **(e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow 2009-3-26

What makes you different? **(75 Word Minimum)**my combat knowledge, my commitment to the cause, and my maturity (just to list a few). I’ll give the time and patience required to excel within this unit and rise above the standard since I’m only representing myself in this situation so I would have nothing to gain by giving anything but the best. I have experience in milsim such as arma and squad, I’ve been in other Fivem milsim servers, I have been looking for a good fivem milsim for a while and your server looks like the best option, as I said I do not give up easily and will take it very seriously. I am a good roleplayer and I do serious rp.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) You should consider me because Im mature and dont scream into the mic 24/7 when something doesnt go my way. I dont care that much if something happens because at the end of the day it is just a game. I already have a good understanding of how to roleplay. The only issue I could possibly have is a lack of knowledge of the FiveM Milsim community as a whole but it should not have an impact on the quality of my roleplay within the server. I should be able to pick it up completely in an hour or two of playtime on the server.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Wagner

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Wagner

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I have watched many information videos about people and different wars.

What is our Golden Rule?
Respect everyone.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7. No doxxing.
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given By Staff
17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
You won’t tolerate anything, everything has to be good, and everyone has to follow the rules.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A