Whitelisted Application

What is your name?
Robert Junior McCall

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
KiloOne#9068

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
1998-07-09

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
Personally, I believe my prior in-game and real-life experience would be a huge benefit to the community. To clarify, I wasn’t in any prior or active service in the Military. Although, I have worked with retired and active special operators in field training that provide different obstacles to enhance the ability to perform combat tasks under stress, etc. I am especially on the older side, I can provide a higher level of professionalism and maturity than other candidates. I respect my superiors and peers, wanting only the best of opportunities to improve my abilities and make new connections with others. I am a great communicator, I understand how to communicate with different people, especially under stress. I understand Military Operations Rules of Engagement. I believe that I’d be a great addition to the communities Roleplay.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
Again, my real-life and in-game experience with tactical operations and strategies may provide a positive impact on the communities and certain faction’s Roleplay. My leadership qualities are great, and I can be an amazing role model for my peers. With Naval Operations, I was a prior Platoon Commander for a Special Operations Unit that specialized in locating Taliban camp sites, eliminating them, and obtaining intel/info on their resources.

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”:
NO ONE

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
I agree.

If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?
I understand.

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
As provided in a previous question. I have leadership qualities and experiences with leading Specialized Units in a combat enviorment. I was a Platoon Commander for a special operations unit (6-14 members) that specialized in eliminating and locating Taliban camp sites, and gather intel on their resources (where they gather their supplies, anything else of interest, etc). Before hand, I was in an Arma 3 server where I was a member of MARSOC (Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command) and have experienced and went through numerous amounts of assessments. Along with coordinating and attending operations.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?
2, 5, 9, 13, and 14. I specifically chose this set of rules because they add realism, fairness, and opportunities for people to implement roleplay in the server.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?
Rule 7 explains that you should not DOX ANYONE!
Rule 8 explains that you should not express any raciest, sexist, or vulgar usernames.
Rule 10 explains the usage of the N-word/Hard-R is not tolerated.
Rule 13 explains that you should not contest or banter over a punishment that you may have recieved from a Staff member.
Rule 14 explains that you should NOT be blackmailing or using information to your benefit is not tolerated.
Rule 17 do not ask when your whitelisted application will be accepted.
Rule 20 do not disrespect any retired or active serving veterans. Stolen valors will be perma-banned from the community.
Rule 21 do not disrespect the dead.
Rule 24 do not argue in Discord text channels or voice channels.
Rule 28 Erotic RP is not tolerated!
Rule 31 usage of the MOD MENU is prohibited.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Usage of the Mod Menu, Erotic Roleplay, Blackmailing or using information to your benefit, saying the N-word/Hard R, DOXXING, using offensive or slurs in or out of charcter, advertising other FiveM communities, and threats of any kind or STRICTLY NOT TOLERATED. This is all according to the communities Zero Tolerance Policy.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, understands the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A