Whitelist Nightdeseet1202

What is your name?
Toluwani A.

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
nightdesert1202

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2005/12/02

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I believe that my professionalism and maturity are what sets me apart from other applicants. I come from a heavy military background, so I also may have more knowledge than others. My professionalism alone is second to none, I am here to make everyone’s experience 10x better with my experience and knowledge! Finally, my activity also makes me different because I can be in the server providing quality rp at almost any hour of the day! I have been roleplaying for 4 years and have been in milsims for 2.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I should be considered because I can use my knowledge and experience to better everyone’s roleplay experience while apart of this server. I can also set an example for others on how rp should be done correctly, which will in turn make the server into a better, well functioning experience for everyone to enjoy!

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Marine Corps.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring the skills of knowledge and maturity to the USMC. As previously mentioned, I am very professional, so I can set an example for those new to milsim rp, and sort of set the tone for what good rp looks like.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Most of my family was in the military and I have been doing milsim rp for 2 years now.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No Doxxing, No Racism, Bigotry, etc. No Contesting punishments dealt by staff, Do not ask about the Whitelist application, Don’t disrespect any active, or veteran military members(No stolen valor), No arguing in discord, No Mod Menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The zero tolerance policy is a policy that states any rule that is broken can result in instant removal by the discretion of staff.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Claims to have a deep understanding in military and roleplay, clearly states rules and the policies, would be a great addition to the server

Additional Comments
N/A