Whitelist from Whitelist off me Lerry Star

What is your name? Larry Star

What is your name in Discord (einhugo)

What is your Discord ID? (1083056643740278785)

How old are you? 15

What is your date of birth? (2003/03/02)

What makes you different? I can make a significant impact by leveraging my fluency in German to strengthen the Bundeswehr in my country, thus aiding NATO and influencing strategic decisions in the roleplay. With my language skills, I can foster better communication, collaboration, and understanding within the military and among NATO allies. This ability opens up opportunities for diplomatic negotiations and intelligence gathering, enhancing our defense capabilities and contributing to global security. By actively engaging in roleplay scenarios, I can simulate critical situations, analyze potential outcomes, and propose strategic turns that optimize our forces and strengthen our position within NATO, promoting peace and stability.

Why should we consider you? Choose me because my fluent German language skills make me a valuable asset in the Bundeswehr. With this ability, I can effectively communicate, coordinate, and foster camaraderie among our forces and NATO allies. My language proficiency enables strategic advantages, facilitating diplomacy and intelligence gathering. As a result, I can contribute significantly to the success and strength of the military and enhance our overall defense capabilities.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
no because i want to build my own military the Bundeswehr

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? Great Leadership
and i can offer probably the best basic training because infact our bundeswehr will have not so many soldiers so i can give tem the best basic training they can get as recruits

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write **The Bundeswehr is the German Military wich was already in many conflicts like the Afghanistan war Somali etc. The Bundeswehr is therefore the 26nd place in the world best military list **:

What is our Golden Rule? use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7: No Doxxing
8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13:No contesting punishments given By Staff
17:Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20:Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24:Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31:no mods

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (I hate modders because they just ruin the game fun)

Accepted or Denied?:
Denied

Reason:
Not Answering all of the question being asked.