Whitelist for Zeroh

What is your name?
Pasquale Musitano

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Zeroh13

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
1995-09-13

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me different is that I have compassion, dedication, skill, experience, professionality. There’s a lot that makes me different. Starting off is professionalism. Each milsim requires players to be professional and I am professional. I put in all my effort when i’m playing and try to have a great time with everyone. I have good understanding of many things like the types of vehicles each county uses and how to de escalate situations to the best of my abilities.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me to be apart of this community because i have good communication skills and can act and think fast under lots of pressure. I’m 28, so i have a good understanding of the general population and how to talk to people like they are humans and that could be a non leading factor to you, but i can get very professional when the times right and when i know i need to be. I also am very friendly can talk to many people in a good manor.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
High Quality skills of all sorts

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
NONE

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Racism, bigoted,sexist, vulgar usernames
No contesting punishments given by staff
Do not ask when your WL application will be accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
Do not argue in discord channels/chats
Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
depending on how many people are on the server will vary on how many vehicles and things can be used

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
anything that can get you banned, do not do use common sense :smiley:

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Didnt meet the word requirements but ill give a pass for now. You said you are a streamer so hope to see some awesome vids of the server.