Whitelist for OFSM

What is your name?
Kenneth Romeo

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
kennethr.

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2007-10-10

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
For starters, I am hard working and willing to work with others to complete a common objective. I am also knowledgeable on basic infantry tactics and BLS. I know how to work as mechanized infantry and infantry support, as well as support by fire and suppression. I have also learned tactics like radio etiquette from real life service members and some police officers. Lastly I have knowledge with cover to cover tactics and how to operate with other infantry squads other than my own.
Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
My reasoning for why OFSM should consider me is, as previously stated, I am willing to work as a team and have knowledge on infantry and team tactics. I also have knowledge about basic life support and support under fire. I also am able to work as a whole with other teams and TL’s. Lastly I know how to use radio etiquette and call out different thing’s like callsign’s and JTAC support by talking and working with real life service members and police officers.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
I agree.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
I am applying for NATO, US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring BLS knowledge and infantry/mechanized infantry tactics. I can also bring radio etiquette and knowledge on support/care under fire and infantry support by fire. Also, I can bring teamworking skills, leadership skills, and discipline. Lastly, I can bring cover to cover tactics and working as a whole with other FTL’s and SL’s.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I have knowledge about BLS and infantry/mechanized infantry tactics. I also have knowledge on mechanized and leadership teams. Lastly I have knowledge on radio etiquette and how different callout’s work.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7: No Doxxing Anyone.
8: No Racist/Bigoted/Sexist/Vulgar usernames
13: No contesting punishments given by staff
17: Do not ask when my whitelisted application will be accepted
20: Do not disrespect those that are serving/have previously served.
24: Do not argue in discord channels/chats
31: Do not under any circumstance use a mod menu.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes I understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
OFSM takes zero tolerance rules very seriously to protect server members from harm within the community.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments
N/A