Whitelist Blaggzz application

What is your name?
Lenni A.

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Blaggzz#3655

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?
What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am in love with mil sim servers and I am really in knowledge with a lot of millitary vehicles,operations and a lot more,I am in experience with mil sim games,I played Unturned “Uncreated warfare”,played Squad and little bit of Arma 3 so I know a lot about following rules and being as realistic as I can possibly be!
This server brang my attention too so I want to use the chance to have fun on one great made mil sim server!

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I am really realistic and take these mil sim servers serious as I mentioned in above asked question,I am from BiH (Bosnia and Herzegovina) but still able to speak english fluently and fast,I have a tone of millitary knowledge including tactics,vehicles and all types of guns from a lot of countries production.I think I would help the server by being active and I hope Staff reading this will understand what do I mean.Thank you for your time!

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
US ARMY

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I am in knowledge of a lot of flying formations,bombing strategics and a lot more.I love the idea of flying in a steel object with enough firepower to destroy even the hardest of enemies!
I am also known in some other servers and games because of my mil sim realism

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
NONE

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense is our golden rule!

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7.No doxxing anyone!
8.No racism/bigoted/sexism/vulgar usernames!
13.No contesting punishemnts given by Staff
17.Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepteed!
20.Do not disrespect those who have served or are serving!
24.Do not argue in discord channels/chats!
31.No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes I do understand!

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Every zero tolerence policy should be followed and if not the person breaking those rules will be banned by Staff.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A