Whitelist Applications (CJ Basil)

What is your name?
CJ Basil

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
SUMG

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)
sumthingewd

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2003-07-13

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

My experience in different kind of Mil sim games. Also I am proud to say that activity is a big thing coming from me as I am always on and will put all my time and effort in this group. Being also highly motivated to be apart of this community as I have been a big fan of Military Style games therefore I can easily adapt in any kind of situation I am put up with and also to challenge myself in immersing in being apart of this experience FiveM style.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

I can bring a whole new set of perspective within the community. I am also been apart of the FiveM RP community for more than 3 years now although I have never been apart of any Military groups in FiveM, I have been apart of many military groups in GMOD and Roblox so I have got a bit of experience when it comes to Military Sim.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

I can bring my mechanical skill in the table as I have been a pretty good shooter, Some experience in familiarity with the US Army branch, communication skills within the team as I am not afraid to speak up what is on my mind, following command and rules and lastly being able to bring a realistic and proper RP within the faction.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

Yes. When I join the US Army groups I always join the 101st Airborne Division within the US Army Branch. I am also familiar with the ranks and some divisions.

What is our Golden Rule?

Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

No Doxxing, no Racism, no contesting staff punishment, do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted, do not disrespect those who have served/are serving, do not argue in discord channels/chats, absolutely no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

The Zero Tolerance Policy is put in place so that it can give our community a sense of protection and to make sure that everyone is having fun. In other words these policies when broken can cause an instant ban without any refute instantly.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Shows a lot of commitment/interest in US Army I think you will be great member of their faction.