Whitelist Application - Tommy

What is your name?
Tommy Rangi

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Foleystagg#3726

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?
29 years old

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
1993/09/06

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

My name is Tommy, I was born and raised in New Zealand. I come from a family of people who have served in the military. I am an avid roleplayer on FiveM, I currently main a server in which I have a few characters based in PD as a high commanding officer and hierarchy in a gang. The server is one of the most popular in the NZ/AUS community in which I am a moderator for the server as well. I’m always keen to meet new people and have been looking for something different within the FiveM community and thought I would give FiveM Milsim ago.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

I have been a part of a few MILSIM units before such as 2nd Infantry division and 173rd Airborne in ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead, in which I earned my way up to the rank of Sargent. I then left to join a PMC group called Talon Company before moving to 115th Task Force as a Combat medic who worked with 9th Combat Support Group as the release of ARMA 3 came out. After a while I then joined a Marine Regiment called 1st Recon Battalion in which I was put in charge of training recruits in BCT for the unit in which after some time I had left due to no longer having a PC.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes I do

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

I bring a can do attitude and I am very team orientated when it comes to combat. Although it has been a long time, I do bring previous knowledge of when I was apart of milsim groups in which was stated above. I always work hard and always keen to learn, I also am disciplined and follow orders that I am given to the best of my ability.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

None

What is our Golden Rule?

Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

No Doxxing anyone
No Racism/ Bigoted/ sexist/ vulgar usernames
No contesting punishments given by staff
Do not ask when my whitelist will be accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served or are serving
Do not argue in in discord/chats
Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

Yes I do

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

The Zero Tolerance Policy is there to protect any harmful or negative behavior that could cause harm to other members and is taken very seriously by the staff team. Therefore would result in a ban being handed out without notice in which they stand by without dispute.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, was able to correct mistake with the rules

Additional Comments
N/A