Whitelist application for xst.csyy

What is your name?
Ed

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
xst.csyy

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)
xst.csyy

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY)
03-06-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
what makes me different? a lot of things, I play many different FIVEM servers and have a favorite for MIL sim servers as the last one I was in was battlegrounds RP and that was a lot of fun, I love to be around and meet new people and just have a good time in general and meet and have fun with people and just explore different scenarios and explore the endless possibilities and make myself fly through the ranks

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
why you should consider me well im on 24/7 so inactivity won’t be a problem i like to meet new people and make new friends and just have fun and chill time and when the time to be serious I will be, I just want to explore and progress in the server

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord)
CAF

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
Sharp aim, team communication, teamwork, hard work

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE)
I know a little bit but I have people in CAF that i know can teach me more

What is our Golden Rule?
Have common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
No advertising on other FiveM servers, No Drama/Spreading rumors, No chat spam, No contesting punishments given by Staff, and No faction bashing, You must adhere to the Discord username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?
Do not contest staff punishments, Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices, No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne, No breaking vehicle limits, No using RPGS to kill ground troops, You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of the weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
zero-tolerance rules that are broken, you can be banned from the server for breaking them, what zero-tolerance means is not allowed under any circumstances and can result in punishment

Do you agree with our server rules, zero-tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes i agree

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A