Whitelist application for united states army

What is your name?
Kenny Woodz

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
woodz#3290

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?
im 27 years old.

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
1996-03-19

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
what makes me different is the willing to learn. never be afraid to ask and always listen to great advice. I’m hard working and dedicated to everything I do. I’m a great team player and love the military beyond belief. my family is in all branches. I try to be unique in the way I do things but with respect. I hope to bring a great role playing aspect to the team. In all I love America lets defend it!

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
my character is amazing. my attitude is always for the greater good no matter what. I’m passionate about what I do. I’m willing to go that step further for my brothers next to me. tactics and ideas are clever, I like to have fun… and im always watching war topics and current events.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
i agree with all the server rules for sure.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
i would like to join infantry of the U.S. Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
tactics, selfless acts, team player always.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: i have a few things i know from my older brother. only difference was he was Marines.

What is our Golden Rule?
golden rule is to have fun

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7- NO DOXXING ANYONE 8- NO RACISM, BIGOTED,SEXIIST,VULGAR USERNAMES
13- NO CONTESTING PUNISHMENTS OF STAFF 17- DONT ASK WHEN APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED 20- DO NOT DISRESPECT ANYONE WHO HAS SERVED OR SERVING. NO STOLEN VALOR. 24- DO NOT ARGUE IN DISCORD CHANNELS/CHATS. 31- ABSOLUTELY NO MOD MENUS

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) BASICALLY IT DEPENDS ON YOUR FACTION AND THE POPULATION OF THE SERVER.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
ABSOLUTELY BANNED NO QUESTIONS ASKED IF ANY NO TOLERANCE RULE IS BROKEN.

Approved or Denied?

DENIED

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

For the majority was a very well done job till we got to common sense… Our GOLDEN RULE is not to have fun but to use COMMON SENSE.

Additional Comments

Please try again when you update yourself on our Server Rules!