Whitelist Application for Coaxeager

What is your name? Dominik Smirnov

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) coaxeager#8753

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) coaxeager#8753

How old are you? 20

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2002-09-21

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) What sets me apart from other applicants coming into this server is I have real world Military experience, I’ve been serving with the Canadian Armed Forces (Army) for 4 years and I have 2 deployments under my belt. I think this could benefit the server and the faction I join. I also have the dedication, respect and maturity to make the server look good.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) As stated above I have real world Military experience, I’m respectful and easy going and I don’t start or get involved with drama. I like being a team-player and working with my Chain of Command.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes I do.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
I would like to join RU as a Pilot I have been offered a spot.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? My Military experience.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: The Russian Military was one of the biggest and “strongest” Militaries in the world up until the Russian-Ukraine conflict.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7: No Doxxing 8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames 13: No contesting punishments given By Staff 17: Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted 20: Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving 24: Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats 31: Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) I do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) To me the Zero Tolerance Policy means the staff has Zero Tolerance for, drama, exploiting, doxing, disrespect etc… It could and would cause harm to the community if all these examples are left not dealt with.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments:
Approved by: Russian Military General

An member within Staff. Needs to approve.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A