Whitelist application Discord name: Chase or chase2005

What is your name? Chase Julio

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) chase2005

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 646138947218702342

How old are you? 17

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 12/30/2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) I love being in milsims and other servers like milsims, i have loads of experience, like arma, other gta milsim servers ex… i act mature and dont mess around. i can take lead if needed, i can stay calm and stressful situations

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) ive had experience with past milsim servers, i know how stuff works so i wont need help. i know callouts and hwo to be mature and serious.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs soviet raiders

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? ive yet to be in a PMC faction but im willing to try it out, i have great anti tank skills and helicopter piloting skills, i can also act mature and follow orders without question

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: NONE

What is our Golden Rule? use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? rule 7: no doxxing. Rule 8: No, racist, sexist, biggoting, vulgar usernames. Rule 13: no contesting punishment given by staff. Rule 17: dont ask when your whitelist app will be accepted. Rule 20: Dont Disrespect those who have served or serving. Rule 24: dont argue in discord/chats. Rule 31 No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) if you break a zero tolerance rule you will be banned by staff without them talking to you

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Failure to meet word counts

Additional Comments
N/A