Whitelist application c0ckyyy

What is your name? Yandi Ramos

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) c0ckyyy #4184

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?17

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2005-07-20

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) What makes me different is that I hold my self to higher standard and show professional and respect for others regardless of who they are what they stand for Im looking forward to showing my set of skills to this military roleplay server and creating diverse roleplays for others toe experience. I push my self to become the greater person of what I
am to succeed in high expectations.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) I have knowledge of many military branches but what I like to enclose myself into learning about would be The 75th Ranger Regiment and how they work to help with there special mission I hope help and defend the country!

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs US.Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? Professionalism, Respect, Dignity, Discipline, Loyalty.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:none

What is our Golden Rule?
Common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? No doxxing, No racism, No contesting punishments, Do not ask for white application approval, do not disrespect or argue, & no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? **(If you do not, write what you do not understand)**yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) You will get banned if you break them without notice.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A