Whitelist Application Allen

What is your name? Allen

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) Allen55

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 667160940789104659

How old are you? 17

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY) 08/27/06

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I’m different because my role when in command can be a crucial role in the effectiveness and success of military operations. My leadership inspires and motivates troops, ensures clear communication and decision-making, and sets a positive example. I also ensure the safety and welfare of their troops and help build morale and cohesion. Effective leadership helps to build a disciplined, efficient, and capable fighting force capable of achieving its objectives. I can bring my leadership like I said before about how I can inspire and motivate troops with my leadership. I can give Russia a good direction, motivation, and inspiration. I will be a good leader and empower others to achieve their goals.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because I can also bring my respect and equality to the division and that’s important because it allows individuals to feel valued, acknowledged and appreciated. It also helps to build trust and positive relationships, foster open communication and creates an environment of dignity and support. With respect and leadership it builds loyalty. Being loyal is important because it builds trust and creates strong, long-lasting relationships. Loyal individuals are dependable, trustworthy and committed to their promises, which fosters a sense of security and reliability in personal and professional relationships. Loyalty also promotes stability and consistency, helping to maintain trust and reduce conflicts. In addition, loyalty can contribute to personal growth and self-esteem, as it often involves standing up for one’s beliefs and principles, and can create a sense of belonging and purpose.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord) Russia

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining? Leadership, and Trust.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE)

Yes I know everything needed.

What is our Golden Rule? Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
#4: No advertising
#9: No drama/rumor spreading
#11: No chat spamming
#13: No contesting punishments given by staff team
#23: No faction bashing
#32: Adhere to name structure

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?
#4: Do not contest staff punishments
#6: Tanks can not use main cannon on troops
#11: No sniping airplane pilots out of cockpits while airborne
#13: No breaking vehicle limits
#20: No using rocket propelled grenades against ground troops.
#25: Must maintain a realistic loadout for weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

If one of the rules are broken you may be banned without warning.
Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A