Whitelisrt application

What is your name? Brody rideout

What is your name in Discord Kanyesouth87#3243
)**

What is your Discord ID? **i dot know **

How old are you?18

What is your date of birth? **july 30th 2005
What makes you different? To start i have over 500 hours in fivem specifically milsims like united nations milsim but i want somethinbg else that they didnt have thast why i want to join you guys i also have family that served and have a very good knowldge and understanding on what goes in the army ,Next i do treat everyone with respect and equal rights no matter what especially my higher up or staff. Last i am probably the best all aroudn player you will find i am great at staying in character no matter the situation i am also very skilled at any postion i may be placed in the battle field.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
The united states marine corps will profit by having me on theyre squad wityh my unique ability to work with anyone and make anyhone laugh i am also a very good shooter driver and probably the best trained solier you gusy will ave i also put my sqaudron lives before mine assuring my team stays safe before me and out mission is completed even if that means sacrificing myslef.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
The united states marine corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
i can bring a postive and hard working atitude to the USMC i am as ive prevoisly stated a sharp shooter and can take charge to help out the USMC or anyone in neeed of help i am alwasy willing to put myslef in danger to protetc those around me.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: NONE

What is our Golden Rule? use common scene

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

7: No doxing anyone.
8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13: No contesting punishments given By Staff
17: Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20: Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving, If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24: Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31: Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
i understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Your zero tollerence policy is to keep eachother from fighting /arguing and hurting people physically and mentally fivem is a ploace where we should be coming together because we share a similar intrest and it should be a safe space to everyone

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A