WhiteHorn Whitelist App

What is your name?
Geronimo WhiteHorn

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
g.whitehorn

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2002-12-21

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
While I don’t get to get on as much as I used to due to my new job, I still want a place to come and hang out and make new friends. I haven’t done a MILSIM in quite a while and would love to get back to it, especially trying it out on FiveM. When you talk to me, you get nothing honesty and determination as I work hard to stand out for the right reasons.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I can bring relevant experience or qualifications. I bring a positive attitude excellent honesty. I’m able to work efficiently under tough situations and with others. I can bring communication skills, Teamwork, Initiative Skills, and much more that is asked of in the future. I learn fast, which means I can add value quickly.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
US Army
US Air Force (When Available)

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring knowledge of basic army information and the UCMJ, Uniform Code of Military Justice. Outside of that I bring; Honesty, Hard Work, Determination, Loyalty, and Communication skills. I believe personally those are what make a great role model and I hope I can impact someone.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes, while I have great knowledge of the Army and UCMJ it may not be satisfactory to the faction and/or group. So I would like learn more.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use your common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7.No doxxing anyone!
8.No racism/bigoted/sexism/vulgar usernames!
13.No contesting punishemnts given by Staff
17.Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepteed!
20.Do not disrespect those who have served or are serving!
24.Do not argue in discord channels/chats!
31.No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes, I do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The Zero Tolerance Policy is set in place to prevent bullying or harm to others. By breaking it, you signed your ticket for a bus ride out the door.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Great Answer on Tolerance Policy!