White List Application

What is your name?
Rene Sanchez

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐Ÿœ#6669

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
11/10/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am very interested in military RP. I have been playing FiveM since I have first gotten a PC back in 2019. I have played in many different servers and I have been high ranks/admin. I have recently left my last sever and Iโ€™m looking for a new server. I am a very good Roleplayer and have participated in many Military RPS.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
As I stated in the paragraph on top I am an excellent Roleplayer and can Roleplay correctly in almost any role whether itโ€™s on the US side or the enemy side. I can communicate with teammates when in stressful situations. I can lead groups or I can just be a member.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Of course

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
communication or leadership preferably member

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write โ€œNONEโ€:

yes
What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7:Do not use sever as dating sever
8:The primary language of this server is English.
13:Donโ€™t ping without legitimate reasoning behind them.
17:Do not advertise without permission.
20:Please do not mic spam
24:Do not discuss hacking or cheating.
31:Only communicate in English.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
No threatening people out of RP, no advertising other FiveM servers, No slurs in or out of RP, you may not DOX anyone, no saying anything close to the hard r-word, no blackmailing, no ERP and no mod menus.

Your whitelist application has been accepted