White application

What is your name? Orlando

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) chaos#0699
What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 882399956361674823

How old are you? 17

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY) 03/22/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) What sets me apart from others is my unique combination of vast knowledge, linguistic versatility, and adaptability.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)I believe I would be a valuable addition to your FiveM server due to my passion for immersive role-playing experiences and commitment to creating a positive gaming environment. With a key understanding of the server’s rules and regulations, I am dedicated to fostering a collaborative and enjoyable atmosphere for all players.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord) NATO

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining? Joining the NATO faction on a FiveM server, I bring a diverse skill set that complements the collaborative and strategic nature of the organization. With a strong background in tactical planning and execution, I can contribute to mission success through effective communication,

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE) I have been actively engaged in milsim servers for approximately 3 to 4 years, accumulating extensive experience and numerous hours in the FiveM platform. This background has equipped me with a solid understanding of milsim dynamics and effective communication within the virtual environment. I believe that my familiarity with milsim intricacies and my dedication to creating an enjoyable gaming experience make me a suitable candidate for joining NATO. I am enthusiastic about contributing to the community, facilitating positive interactions, and creating lasting memories for players on your server.

What is our Golden Rule? common sence

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules? 4 No advertising other fivem servers (Zero Tolerance Rule) (9) no drama/spreading rumors) (11) No Chat Spam) (13) No Contesting Punishments done by staff) (23) NO Faction bashing (32) you must adhere to the discord username policy and no custom text such as CYrlic or especial characters

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules? (4) do not contest staff punishment (6) tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devises (11)no sniping airplanes pilots out of the cockpit while the airctaft is airborne (13) no breaking the vehicle limits (20)no using rpgs to kill ground troops (25) you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Breaking any rules can have negative consequences, not only for those seeking enjoyment but also for the server’s staff members. Violating server rules may result in consequences such as being kicked, banned, or receiving warnings. I strongly encourage my friends and others to thoroughly read and understand the rules to avoid any disruptions. Adhering to these guidelines ensures a better experience for everyone and maintains a positive atmosphere on the server.
Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

DENIED

You may still reapply to OFSM at any time.

This application has suspicious inconsistencies which leads us to believe that this was probably in part generated or paraphrased by AI.

This application was overlooked by two other team members which had the same conclusion. As well as use of software to confirm our suspicions.

You also did not meet minimum word counts.

Make sure to also answer all the provided questions, as in this case “Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?”