Whilist Application

What is your name? Nature

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) nature#5339

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 259835416952307712

How old are you? 15

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 8/2/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) What makes me different from others is my experience, and education on my designated faction (US Airforce). I am very dedicated and passionate about military, airforce, & roleplay so I will create scenes that do not only benefit my playing experience but will make fun and enjoyable roleplay scenes for others, including OPFOR. I am not a PVP warrior as I like to go more in-depth with my roleplay and I feel OFSM will be good to work with to do so.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) You should consider me because I will bring not only what i stated above but respect and discipline. I will respect my COC and server staff and I will make my presence a known surrounded by a positive energy so people are able to talk to me and confront me without having to worry about any type of backlash.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Airforce

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Respect, Loyalty, Discipline, Experience, Education, and Tactical/Operational IQ.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: Yes, from its special warfare/SOF units, to flight patters, to flight units, etc.

What is our Golden Rule? Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No Racism, Bigoted, Sexist, or Vulgar usernames
No contesting punishments given by staff
Do not ask for whitelist application status
Do not disrespect those who have served and you will be permanently banned if stolen valor
Do not argue in discord
Absolutely no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) I do not understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Tolerance Policy means OFSM Staff has no room for any rule breakers that violate this policy & take the ZTP very seriously.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, Great Leadership and skills is always good to see as well.

Additional Comments
N/A