Waffle's Form Submission

Name: Waffle

Discord Name: waffle1976

Discord ID: 1073368836490936320

DOB: 03/12/2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Multiple things make me different, For example my traits I’m nice, respectful, creative. I’m also a great role-player, I’ve been roleplaying for a while now and lots of people said my RP is great and i would say some people’s roleplay isn’t great. I’m very mature and can handle situations under pressure whether its staff situations or member situations. Another reason I’m different is because I’m willing to help out around whether its for the director or for factions.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because they are multiple reasons. For number one, I’m very mature which can be unlike others in the server. Second reason you should accept me is, I’m a great media team member. I can take great photos for the server and videos if you need me let me know.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 53

What faction are you applying for?: CAF

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring teamwork to the faction, Working with my higher ups for operations and missions. Also working with my teammates out on the field for firefights etc. I can also bring communication, Being a radio operator out on the field for our squad or fireteam.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None

What is our Golden Rule?: USE COMMON SENSE

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No Advertising other servers
No Drama/Spreading Rumors
No Chat Spam
No Contesting Punishments
No Faction Bashing
You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not contest staff punishments
tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
No breaking vehicle limits
No using rpgs to kill ground troops
You must maintain a realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is no using banned words and no threats in the real world. Along with using things to benefit yourself and to destroy the server.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A