Vortex Yeet's Form Submission

Name: Vortex Yeet

Discord Name: 777_VortexYeet_777

Discord ID: 1031685815866249256

DOB: 07/11/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have over 700 hours in milsims. i know basic gun safety. im a good pilot. i can follow orders. im not a pain in the ass. i love milsims and i can cook nice food for my comrades. im good at talking and i like military shit. i have a high iq and i wish to have a good future with this server. i like guns and vehicles. i know how to shoot one and explode the right people. i also know how to follow the coc and roe rules

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 91

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): i am mature and professional. i hate friendly fire and war crimes. im always prepared for combat. i respect my higher ups. i never talk shit to anyone that deserve the respect. i love milsims. i thrive for a good future with any milsim server that i join.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 51

What faction are you applying for?: russia

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: my aim is accurate. i know when to shoot and how to follow the basic rules of engagement. i understand team work and the skills that are needed in order to run a team or lead one.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): i have a little. i usually main us forces but now william has forced me into joining russia with his persuasive talk. anyways i love the russian jets like the su 35 and ilike the su75. aks are cool saem with rpgs and the makarov

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. no advertising other servers
9. no drama or rumours
11. No chat spam
13. no contesting punishments given by staff
23. No faction bashing
32. Must adhere discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Do not contest staff punishments
6. Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troop is armed with explosives
11. No sniping aircraft pilots when mid air
13. No breaking vehicle limits
20. No rpgs to kill ground troops
25. Must maintain realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): if broken you will be banned by staff

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: YES YES YES YES

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A