Valentnio Perkins's Form Submission

Name: Valentnio Perkins

Discord Name: kiwwi8

Discord ID: 857740328206204959

DOB: 03/04/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’m a harsh person strict person and structured I don’t take anyone’s shit if they wanna argue or fight then they should come to me about that cause ill fight all god damn day if I fucking have to but nothing really makes me different from some of the other people in this server I also have a lot of military experience as high command and such ill say the ranks so us army Ltcol navy rear admiral lower half and currently usmc as a sgt in the 1st marine raider battalion

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): for multiple of the reasons I stated in the last question cause I’m a hard working person that doesn’t take shit from people and I know what I’m talking about if I don’t talk about it then I don’t know about it and I’m not a bitch when it comes to people yelling at me for bullshit reasons

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

What faction are you applying for?: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: structured, hard working, not being a bitch, and so on

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): i have prior experince with this faction as a ltcol and high command in multiple others

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4, no advertising other fivem servers
9, no drama / spreading rumors
11, no chat spam
13, no contesting punishments given by staff
23, no faction bashing
32, you must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4, do not contest staff punishments
6, tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosives
11,no sniping airplane pilots out of there cockpit mid air
13,no breaking vehicle limits
20,no using rps to kill ground troops
25,You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. For example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR.
These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with RPGs, the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): no adverts of other servers, no threats of any kind,no slurs

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes