Valentino Perkins's Form Submission

Name: Valentino Perkins

Discord Name: kiwwi8

Discord ID: 857740328206204959

DOB: 03/04/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): the stuff that makes me different from others is my strictness, professionalism, my good humor, my ability to make others laugh and much more that I cant list due to there being so many, I’m also a very helpful person that if someone needs something then ill help them and I take things really serious cause I want people to have a good experience roleplay wise cause I like seeing people enjoying life and enjoying the thins they enjoy.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 81

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): cause I have a lot of military experience such as being a ltcol in the us army a col in the usmc and a admiral in the us navy and I’m a strict and hard working person that will do what he’s told I’m a compassionate person who likes to get things done quick but efficient

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 57

What faction are you applying for?: RU

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: my strictness my hard working abilities and my ability to do things efficiently

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): none

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4, no advertising other fivem servers
9, no dram / spreading rumors
11, no chat spam
13, no contesting punishments given by staff
23, no faction bashing
32, you must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4, do not contest staff punishments
6, tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11, no sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13, no breaking vehicle limits
20, no using rpgs to kill ground troops
25, You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. For example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR.
These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with RPGs, the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): no threats of any kind, no adverts on other fivem servers, no offensive slurs

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?
Lots of background good understanding of the rules

Additional Comments
N/A