USAF Application

What is your name?
Jacob S.

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Mr MeeSeeks#3123

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
04/13/2023

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I feel like the main thing that makes me different from others is that I was raised on respect and to care for others. To me it is important to give respect when it has been earned from another individual no matter who they are or what they do. And the second most important to me is to care for everyone for the same reasons as you don’t know what they are going through or how important they may be in your life.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I feel like I should be considered for the two reasons above but also because I have previous FiveM Milsim experience and have been wanting to get back into it for quite some time and I feel as if this is the server for me. I also feel like I should be considered on the grounds of I like to have fun with others and make new friends and I think that you can do that best in a Milsim world.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USAF.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Respect, Dedication.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes.

What is our Golden Rule?
Common Sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7.Do not use the server as a dating server. 8. Primary language is English. 13. No unlegitimate pings. 17. No advertising. 20. No mic spam. 24. Do not discuss hacking or cheating. 31. Only communicate in English

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
No rascisim and be respectful at all times. (Unsure I could not find this Policy so I’m going off of common knowledge)

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A