Tyson Chrisjohn's Form Submission

Name: Tyson Chrisjohn

Discord Name: .mod420

Discord ID: 1089455514192187412

DOB: 02-01-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have a lot of experience of the Canadian Armed Forces as I am a reserve with them IRL! I always look over the rules Before I do something I think might be against them to make sure if it aloud/Reasonable. I am super Respectful to everyone no matter the rank/Faction’s. I Won’t break RP and I will follow the rules at all time while RP in is session. Overall I could make this server/faction a little more active as I do tend to have a bit of free time!

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 90

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have great knowledge about the faction I’ve picked and could benefit the activity of the faction/Server, coming to Most if not all Operations/Combat Patrols! I am greatly Professinal and am super respectful to everyone. I have experience with FiveM milsim with over 500+ Hours and Arma milsim with a little over 300+ Hours. (Both i’ve been in the CAF).

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 60

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I am a great Riflemen/Marksmen in the Field/Range, I am a great communicator and can work through stressful situations and still live! I am very respectful and professinal to everyone, I am a great driver/flyer (I Know how to drive Armoured Vehicles & Aircraft). Overall I have great Knowledge of the faction im joining!!

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): CAF CQB, Vehicle Fleets (Army & RCAF), Outfits/Loadouts.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense!!

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No advertising Other FiveM servers (4), No Drama/Spreading Rumors (9), No Chat Spam (11), No Contesting Punishments Given by STAFF (13), No Faction Bashing (23), You must adhere to the discord username Policy (32).

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not Contest Staff Punishments (4), Tanks cannot use the main cannon on troops UNLESS there armed with explosive devices (6), No sniping Airplane Pilots out the cockpit (11), No Breaking Vehicle Limits (13), No using RPG to kill ground troops (20), You must maintain a Realistic Loadout and respect the weights of the weapons (25).

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): if any zero tolerance policy rules may be broken, you can be by staff without warning at anytime.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Of Course!!

Accepted

Claims to have experience and knowledge from IRL and in game experiences, welcome to OFSM.