Ty's Form Submission

Name: Ty

Discord Name: XxoffendedpugxX no #

Discord ID: 352160885063548930

DOB: 2007-02-08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): what I think makes me different is my past experience in the USMC, Navy and Army and being Special Forces and having about 300+ hours out of my fivem time being milsim rp on a few different servers so I have alot that does make me different to others with all the training Ive been through with all the factions Ive been in and the time I’ve put into milsim rps with all the types of rp I’ve done Pilot training Sf training Airborne and jump school Drill Sgts training etc Ive got alot that does make me different and I can teach it if I get the chance.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 109

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 63

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Special Forces Marsoc Armor Training, Combat Engineer Training, MG training, Anti Armor Training, pilot training, Airborne/Jump training and Drill Sgts experience

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: All of what I just put above.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. NO DOXXING ANYONE
(This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule)

1. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
    (Steam/Discord/In Game Usernames Includes )

2. No contesting punishments given By Staff
    (No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)

3. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
    (It will lead to instant denial)

4. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
    If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM

5. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats

6. Absolutely No Mod Menus
    (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule Obviously)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): What a Zero Tolerance Policy/ZTP for me is select rules that are in place that if there broke your out of the server in most cases for breaking the rules in the ZTP

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Why I think you should consider me is my past experience some listed above like my Special forces training My drill Sgts experience my pilots skills, airborne/jump school Mg and AT training Combat and Armor Training Ive got alot of things I can teach and do and maybe help the server with some things that I know that are useful.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A