Trystan Harel's Form Submission

Name: Trystan Harel

Discord Name: Nock#3136

Discord ID: 717810769936384040

DOB: 07/20/2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Me and my family are from israel where there are alot of wars and terrorism i have a military family so sometimes i get to go on base and learn about all their technology like the infamous iron dome, IED’s, and even some basic military tactics they use for counter terrorism. I also have alot of experience on fivem rp. I am mature and professional, im really good at improvising so if something goes wrong fast im a quick thinker. Im also creative and even had an idea for a operation (operation desert gambit) which is now going to be an actual operation. Im also not one of those annoying people who call staff every 2 seconds when someone breaks a rule. I have common sense and I try to be as realistic as possible while also having fun.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 139

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I can be active very frequently for a couple hours almost every day. I want to dedicate my free time to this server. Im a very cooperative person and I beleive if everyone does there own thing then that is failure but if everyone helps eachother and the mission will be more succesful. I have good communication aswell and i can get information across the radio fast understandably in as few words as possible. my goal is to be the best i can be and be a contributing member to the server and my faction. I have good driving and i can follow orders. I also try to avoid OOC conflict and i know how to de-escalate situations OOC and in character.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 123

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Russian Federation

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: For russian federation i can be a really good pilot because IRL i am entering flight school for my privarte license because my dream is to be a pilot. I also have lots of gameplay being a fighter pilot and a commercial pilot. Like i said earlier i also have great communication and a clear mic. I can stay calm under pressure and i have good teamwork and leadership skills. Im also a fast learner and can pick up things quick like experience i also have alot of dedication and determination for everything i do so if i want to accomplish something i will give it my all.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I know it is not in NATO nor allies with most countries in the west. They are very strict on their national security and invest alot in their military. I know there are a few branches like the ground forces (army) and aerospace forces ( airforce) i know a bit about the ranks. I know their default weapon is usually the AK-47… and i know the ROE.

What is our Golden Rule?: To use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7 is no doxxing. 8 is no racism or prejudice comments. 13 is no arguing or talking back to staff open a ticket. 17 is no asking when ur whitelist will be accepted. 20 is not to disrepect anyone who has served in the military or is serving currently. 24 is no arguing in the discord. 31 is no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes i do its basically the amount of players on the server determines how much vehicles there are for realism.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any of the zero tolerance rules are broken like doxxing, threats, using banned words, etc. u can be banned or punished without warning.

Accepted

Good understanding of the rules, makes, claims to have good experience and communication skills