Trix's Form Submission

Name: Trix

Discord Name: Trix#0369

Discord ID: 991399046038163556

DOB: 7/31/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Some of the things that make me different are that I have great communication skills and I have a great work ethic. I love to meet new people and talk to people. I also make sure that I listen and pay attention to things that are important. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 112

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): The reason why you should consider me is because I know all of the server rules and I know to follow them. I also have about 5 years of military experience. I am very professional and I have a great work ethic. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing. I am very friendly so I love to meet new people and work with people. I have great leadership skills as well so I am able to be a higher rank once I am qualified to become one.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Russia Armed Federation

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: What I could bring to the faction is good communication and activity

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes I have been part of the Russian military in many different servers and know all the complicated and basic information

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: NO DOXXING ANYONE, No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames (Steam/Discord/In Game Usernames Includes , No contesting punishments given By Staff (No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment), Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted, Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM, Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats, Absolutely No Mod Menus (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule Obviously)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is If any rule is broken you will be banned without being talked to by a staff member and this is because it can harm the community and other members.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Shows a lot of knowledge and skills, aswell as I’m happy to see you’re applying to a cool faction such as RU they great EUP I must say.