Trey Douglas's Form Submission

Name: Trey Douglas

Discord Name: _serqs

Discord ID: N/A

DOB: 12/07/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me diffrent is that im mature i love to do serious role play i also have experience in playing milsim type servers and would love to be apart of this community im discipline i know how to listen and follow orders and im also really smart and know what im talking about in terms of war. Yall would love to have me with you and yall wont regret it. I will try my best at everything i do.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 81

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): you should consider me because i am combat ready i am also really smart again when it comes to war i know how to breech im a sniper certified and when it comes to ground im the most elite and know what i am doing again i am mature i know how to follow orders and when ever you need something done im right here ready to assit you in what ever you need.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 74

What faction are you applying for?: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: i can bring alot of skills such as ground call outs also i have really good eyes so i will be able to use my sniper from long ranges and be able to hit my targer because of how accurate i can be.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes i was in a sub division in the old ofsm before it got shut down i was in 75th ranger We basically go on missions and kind of scope out the area to capture the objerctive and bring it back safe/

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4.No advertrising any five m server zero tolernce. 9. No darama no spreading rumors if do you will be removed from the community. 11. No chat spam in game or out 13. No contesting punishments from staff open a ticket in the discord. 23. No faction bashing 32. Must have your username as your real in game username.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Do not contest staff punishments. 6. Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops. 11. No sniping airplane pilots out of the cock pit. 13. No breaking car limits 20. No using rpgs to kill ground tropps. 25. Must maintain a realist amount of bullets and guns plus armor.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any of the zero tolerance rule is broken at anytime you may be banned by staff at anytime.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A