Toxic Target's server whitelist

What is your name?
toxic target

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
ToxicTarget#1989

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
03/13/08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me different is that I want to be apart of the community and make some new friends I like to think of myself as a leader for some most things. I wanna help be apart of milsim and see what it is like and how they work plus im just looking for something new i listen really good and im willing to learn something new im serious but i like to have fun and make people laugh.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because I wanna learn and try something new and I would love to be apart of great community and make new friends I wanna rise up the ranks I just wanna be apart of the server so I can join the events and have fun with all the other people in the community

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Im a really good leader ive ran some SWAT teams for fivem servers so i know a little about clearing and stuff like that

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: None

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7. No Doxxing, 8. No racism, 13. Don’t argue with staff, 17. Do not ask about your application, 20. Do not disrespect service members, 24. Do not argue in discord channels, and 31. No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The zero tolerance policy is a policy so if you mess up your out so if you break a rule you would get kicked or banned you don’t get a say in it.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A