Tino Valen's Form Submission

Name: Tino Valen

Discord Name: Teeto300

Discord ID: Teeto

DOB: 15/02/2000

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I can bring a very different experience of RP as I don’t see certain situations the traditional way. I always have an open mind toward many scenarios offering different responses and alternate outcomes of a scenario. I have been doing RP for 5 years and I have learned many different skills and grabbed a better understanding of RP in many different perspectives. I also like exploring new genres of things as it allows me to understand and interpret it into my own way of doing things. I believe adding your own flavor to the traditional procedures creates a more soulful environment and this goes for everyone whose in it too.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 111

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I believe my experience in RP will allow everyone around me to grow and enhance their RP. I am very open to most scenarios winning or losing, and I am very adaptable to my environment. I can bring the most upmost seriousness if needed and will be able to create some humor within that if necessary. I am pretty easy going and understand the expectations given to me so I can play my role properly.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 76

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I believe my skills of wider insight, open mindedness, and seeing others perspective can provide many benefits to the faction I am trying to apply for. Wider insight meaning I would be able to take a step back from the main problem and be able to break down the problem even further to make solving the original problem easier. I am very understand to other suggestions meaning nothing will be off the table until a concrete plan is in play. I believe having this ability can help out solve problems if the original equation becomes unavailable of use. Seeing others perspectives allows me to understand why one may believe a way of doing things maybe easier, and better but sometimes both parties can be very stubborn and wont agree on things. I can help mediate both sides of the equation to make sure points get reached even at the furthest of lengths.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: Rules 4,9,11,13,23, and 32 are simply trying to say don’t be annoying. Always try to represent the server as if it was your own. Always uphold a very professional standard in the city and on the discord as there is no dumb stuff being tolerated. Also if you are given a punishment, unless you really didn’t understand you must take it into understanding as the staff have the final say and trying to clarify even further may result into further punishment. Just don’t be a dumbass/ Use common sense.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Rules 4,6,11,13,20,25 consist of what you’re allowed and not allowed to do whilst using or going against tanks, and helicopters. How you are not allowed to shoot airplane pilots once they are AIRBORNE but you are able to shoot helicopter pilots. Tanks are prohibited to use the main cannon against ground troupes UNLESS they are armed with explosive devices. Also with these vehicle rules are the vehicle limits which everyone must follow accordingly. There’s the good old always RP everything out even at Zancudo when training.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): NEVER DOXX ANYONE. Don’t be a salty little bitch and try to get someones information because you’re butthurt about your feelings.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I agree with the server rules.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A