Timmy Winters's Form Submission

Name: Timmy Winters

Discord Name: timmywinters07

Discord ID: 1202405623392641124

DOB: 01/27/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am a amazing outgoing person. I am applying to protect our country as of next coming year. I have past RP military experience.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Because I have former Miltary RP experience. i am a wonderful strict man that loves a good roleplay. I am kind and respectful.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

What faction are you applying for?: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I am a expert sniper and shooter. I am a very stealthy guy and know tips and tricks to defend our lines and to push back enemy lines.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes In Warzone

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no advertising other five m servers No drama and no spreading rumors No chat spam no contesting punishment No faction bashing No dual clan.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: no contesting punishment tanks cannot use main cannons your discord name must be ur name as well as your callsign. no breaking car limits No rpgs to kill fallen troops. You must retain a realist loadout.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Our 0 tolerance is no dual clanning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server but you are getting given a pass for failing to reach word requirements. be careful as this is a very rare opportunity to be given an executive approval.

Additional Comments
N/A