Tim McCurddy Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Tim McCurddy

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
txoelite

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
02/19/2004

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
The difference between myself and other applicants is I am respectful and responsible. I have roughly 9 years of experience with milsims in multiple video games on difference consoles. I understand things very quickly. I also always do what I say, if there is something that I have been told to do will go above and beyond the expectations of that task, I never give up and I always go past a line where not many people are willing to go. I don’t take failure and I will keep trying to have a better outcome.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because I have good communication skills and can operate under pressure. I work well with others and strive to build a connection with everyone in the community. I am a team player and love to help make everything better for everyone. I am well disciplined and strive to find new tasks every day.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Unites States Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Experience and discipline. I can bring commandment and dedication to the unit.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I have been apart of multiple units based off of Army units. I have not only be apart of these units but I have ran them personally and helped run other units.

What is our Golden Rule?
The golden rule is using common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
Rule 7, do not dox anyone, Rule 8, no racist, sexist, and vulgar users, this rule includes steam, discord, and fivem usernames. Rule 13, contesting a punishment is not allowed. Rule 17 do not ask when your whitelist application will be approved. Rule 20, do not disrespect anyone to those who have served, or serving, stolen valor’s will lead to an INSTANT ban. Rule 24, don’t argue in discord chats/ingame chats. Rule 31 mod menus are no tolerated.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

The Zero Tolerance Policy are a set of rules that will be taken very seriously. This is because any violation of said rules would affect the community and members within negatively. The first two rules are ROE, NATO and Warsaw Pact members may only engage when their own life is in danger, on certain operations this rule is not true, examples include hostage rescues and HVT elimination. Insurgent groups may shoot whenever they want to, most of the time these groups are the aggressors. Insurgents are terrorists and they execute in war crimes. Excessive war crimes are not allowed. Vehicle rules include, no speed glitches, no excessive horn use, unrealistic driving is not allowed, abandoning multiple vehicles is not allowed unless it is for the RP, bullet proof tires will not be allowed, and you can only use your vehicle if it has the right amount of crew, for example an M1A2 Abrams would need a gunner and a driver. This rule can vary however, if player count is low on a faction, you may operate solo.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A