This is about white listing

What is your name? Dustin Howell

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) DarkLord#0718

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 922923184196550656

How old are you? 18

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2007-01-15

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) There’s not really much special abt me other than I work hard and become extremely dedicated to something I like, I’ve never done Milsim on FiveM and I would love to give it a try

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) I’m very respectful, I get along with people very well, I love to RP, I follow command and all the rules, I do as I’m told by a superior, and I would love to experience a FiveM milsim

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes I agree

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs… United States Marines

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? Good worker, respectful, love to help others, semi good shot, very fit and athletic and love serving the country to do good things

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: NONE

What is our Golden Rule? Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? 7: No Doxxing anyone, 8: No racism, bigoted, sexist or anything inappropriate, 13: no contesting punishments given by staff, 17: Do not ask when ur white list app will be accepted because it will lead to denial, 20: do not disrespect anyone who has served and or serving, 24: Do not argue in discord channels or chats, 31: absolutely NO mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes I understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) our zero tolerance policy is no mod menus, no erotic role play, no black mailing or using info for your own benifits, no Hard-R, No Doxxing, No offensive Terms or slurs in and out of character, No advertising other FiveM servers, No threats of any kind out of rp.

Approved or Denied?

DENIED

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

For the majority was a very well done job but your age and required amount of writing was met your white application.

Additional Comments

Please try again when your math starts mathing and your are able to meet our minimum requirement on the questions. How you 18 when you born in 2007? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: