The Law's Form Submission

Name: The Law

Discord Name: thelaw4895

Discord ID: 837082767186985004

DOB: 11202005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different is that I have been in a lot of milsims such as BGRP, UNRP, OBRP, both AFMRPs and so many more smaller time units and many LEO servers aswell. In BGRP I was an SA and was a Captain (O6) in the navy and lead they navy seals 6 and 3 and their airwing. I currently lead an airwing in OBRP as a LTCOL and I have a lot of experience from arma aswell. I lead many arma units and been in many and I also lead UNRP.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me due to my experience in leadership and milsim / LEO. I have countless hours on FiveM, Arma, DCS and MSFS and I can say im a pretty experienced vet in milsims and I really want to join and help make this server great, I’ve heard many things and cannot wait to join.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

What faction are you applying for?: USMC

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: - Leadership

• Respectful and Reasonable
  • Team Player / Organizer
  • Documents / Discords
  • Time and Dedication
  • Hardwork
  • Much more

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes I used to lead the USMC in UNRP and OBRP aswell as being a captain in bgrp Marines and O6 Captain in Navy and AFMRP USAF general / lead

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4: No advertising other fivem servers
9: No drama / spreading rumors
11: No Chat Spam
13: No contesting punishments given by staff
23: No faction Bashing
32: Adhere to discord username policies

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4: Do not contest Staff
6: Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11: Your discord and In game nickname must have your faction and rank
13: No breaking vehicle Limits
20: No using RPGs to kill ground troops
25: You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Your zero tolerance rules are the rules you set in place that are the never be broken to the severity of the consequences you gain from breaking the zero tolerance policy

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I agree

Approve

~Would be a great addition to the server