Swaggers WhiteList application

What is your name?
Swagger

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Swagger#8551

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
02/27/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
what makes me different is my dedication to the server and dedication. I mean I don’t go too far because obviously it is a game but I know when to act serious and when it’s just time to mess around, which makes me different than some other people , I am not a to serious player but I am also serious at the same time and I know how to make more scenes, then just combat role-play I know how to make high-quality scenes

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because I have a decent amount experience in the Milsim community. I have been in a lot of servers not only milsim servers, but also real servers that I have gained a lot of experience from that I think can be useful that I can use to bring to the server

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Wagner PMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I have been Russia in a few other servers, and I have gained some valuable experience, such as communication drills, and some special warfare tactics. These are just a small list of things I can bring to Wagner

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I know a lot about the Russian faction and I know Wagner is a Russian PMC but I don’t know much about the PMC itself

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? 7 no doxxing. 8 No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames 13 no arguing or contesting bans from staff, 17don’t ask about your app, 20 do not disrespect, anybody that has served or serving, 24 do not argue in the discord channels, 31no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Your guys zero tolerance policy’s are set in place to remove the things that should not be done or said anywhere at any time such as discrimination doxxing the server/player erotic roleplay or combat logging

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A