Stranded's Whitelist App

What is your name?: Juan Gonzales

What is your name in Discord : ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ#8115

What is your Discord ID? : 703557391760883752

How old are you?: 16

What is your date of birth? : 2006/08/09

What makes you different? : I think Iโ€™m different because Iโ€™ve always been mature for my age and I get along with others quite well, I donโ€™t get upset or start drama over petty stuff and just like to have fun. I also am good at being respectful to other people and I am also responsible for my actions. I also think im different because I have a basic knowledge on how the military works and I am good at taking orders or respecting higher ups, I am responsible for doing things on time and doing things right. What else makes me different is that I am persistent and donโ€™t give up easily, I am good with working with others and as I said before I am a good sport and donโ€™t get mad mad over dumb stuff. I am also helpful if people need help.

Why should we consider you? : I have experience in milsim such as arma and ive been in other Fivem milsim servers, I have been looking for a good fivem milsim for a while and your server looks like the best option, as I said I do not give up easily and will take it very seriously. I am a good roleplayer and I do serious rp and will create and assist in for roleplay scenarios, I am not to much of a know it all and still like to have fun though, I think I would be a good asset to any team and a good helper.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? : Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs : US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? : I think I can bring good teamwork and leadership values, I work well with others and follow orders really well.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write
: I have knowledge of how the ranking system works and what and basic knowledge of different battalions and divisons do.

What is our Golden Rule? : Use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? : 7: No doxxing anyone, 8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames, 13: No contesting punishments given by staff, 17: Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted, 20: Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving If we find out you are a stolen valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM, 24: Do Not argue in discord channels/chats, 31: Absolutely no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? : Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? : You guys take zero tolerance rules very seriously because if broken it can cause harm in the community and with other members. If any zero tolerance rules are broken you will be banned without being spoken to by staff. Also no combat logging, no erotic roleplay, no mod menus, no doxxing or blackmailing, no banned words like the Nword or racism, No using offensive words or terms, no advertising different servers, no threats of any kind in or out of roleplay.

Approved or Denied?

Whitelist Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A