Steven Lopez - Application for Operation Freedom Storm

What is your name?
Steve Lopez

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
stevel602#6236

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
07/09/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

What makes me different is that i just got out of a server that was shut down on Fivem. I also have a lot of experience on Arma 3 as well. I was in the navy as an ensign and commanded and directed a lot of operations and procedures. I was also getting ready to start up and own and run the USAF in that server. I also have leadership skills in other cop roleplay servers as well.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

I was looking around in the discord and looked at the available factions and noticed the server only had=s two United states factions. I plan to join the marines but if possible, I would want to know if i would be able to start the US Navy. I know it’s a lot to ask never being in this server before, but I have all necessary documents and rosters. All I would need to do is change up the names of ranks and tweak the training criteria a little bit and then it would be ready to go.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

What Faction are you applying for?

Marines (or possibly US Navy

What skills can you bring to the Faction you are applying for?

I have ROE, PID, and other basic and important in game battle experience and knowledge

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

Not a lot

Do you have experience with ARMA 3? If so please explain. NOTE: This does not affect your application, we just want to know if you will need more assistance than others.

Yes, i have had the game for a little over 3 months now but still learning little new things about it

What is our Golden Rule?

use common sense

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
If any zero tolerance rules broken, you can and will be banned by staff at any time without warning

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, has Arma 3 experience

Additional Comments
N/A