Steve Lopez's Form Submission

Name: Steve Lopez

Discord Name: stevel602#6236

Discord ID: 929837100382158879

DOB: 07/09/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have experience in multiple servers As high ranks and with flight experience. I also have high rank experience in multiple LEO servers as well. I plan to become part of the military straight out of high school as well. I understand to respect high ranks as well as respect the orders given from them. I try to have fun while also taking situations seriously. I plan to rank up and make a good difference in this server and not just play when I’m bored.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): {{#with (split [c4c9fc522e289400a969c8a4822b15f2a].[What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)] " ")}}
{{#length (filter . (fn (value) (ne value “”)))}}
{{this}}
{{/length}}
{{/with}}

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have experience in multiple servers As high ranks and with flight experience. I also have high rank experience in multiple LEO servers as well. I plan to be more active now that school is out and I have more time to accomplish things. I hope to also help out any ground troops in need of close air support.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USAF

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Ground striking and better close air support.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, the USAF doesn’t only fly, they also help out medically (PJ), they utilize drone warfare, and do some things on ground as well.

What is our Golden Rule?: Be respectful, civil, and welcoming.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: NO DOXXING ANYONE (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule), No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames, No contesting punishments given By Staff, Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted, Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving, Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats, Absolutely No Mod Menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): No.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break a zero tolerance rule, you get banned with no questions asked and no contact from staff.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Please update yourself with faction vehicle limits, you find it in in-game server rule section of our server rules. I believe you could be a a great assets to our community if you understand our faction vehicle limits as u excelled in the rest.

To sum it up, explain and fully answer why you don’t understand the Faction Vehicles Limits instead of only saying “No.”

Additional Comments
Please reapply when your ready. :saluting_face: